At Rose Linn Vintage Place, residential care is provided with experience and understanding. Let us help you and your loved one obtain the care and services that are needed.
Rose Linn Vintage Place offers residential care apartments. Residential living is the perfect choice for those who need assistance with their activities of daily living – bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, mobility, medications, and other services to remain as independent as possible. Our licensed residential care apartments are available as studios, one bedrooms, or shared apartments with trained staff that provide personalized support services on a flexible schedule. Residents are encouraged to do as much as possible for themselves.
Services in the Monthly Base Rent Include:
- Three meals each day and snacks (includes some modified diets)
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen services
- Basic cable TV
- WiFi internet access
- All utilities (except telephone services)
- Planned activities, programs and social opportunities which include community outings
- 24-hour staff for supervision and assistance
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being
- Apartment maintenance
- RN support and oversight
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Barber and beautician services
If the services included in the monthly base rent are not enough to keep you living independently, additional personal support services can be added. We can assist in designing a care program to fit individual needs for living as independently as possible. The personal support services fee is based on the actual services provided and are determined following a personal assessment conducted by our professional team.